Guide to Website Grants Ireland
LEO Trading Online Voucher – Get up to €2500 in funding!
Need a new website for your business but worried about costs? Don’t worry! There are website grants available for small businesses in Ireland.
To support small Irish businesses to enhance their online presence, a matched funding opportunity of up to €2,500 or 50% of eligible expenditure (exclusive of VAT), whichever is the lesser, is now available to eligible businesses through Local Enterprise Offices nationwide.
Who is Eligible?
- Small Irish Businesses with a limited or no online trading presence
- Up to 10 employees
- Turnover is less than €2m
- Trading for a minimum of 6 months
- Business must be located in the area covered by the Local Enterprise Office to whom they make their application
- Previous voucher recipients may apply for a second voucher
What can the vouchers be used for?
- IT consultation.
- Development or upgrade of an e-commerce website.
- Implementing online payments or booking systems.
- Developing an app (or multiplatform webpages).
- Development of a Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Implementing a Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Training/skills development specifically to establish and manage on-line trading activity.
- Purchase of online advertising i.e. Google or Facebook/Instagram Ads (this purchase cannot make up any more than 30% of approved Voucher costs and can only be drawn down in one payment phase).
- Professional photography costs (this purchase cannot make up any more than 80% of other (excluding photography costs) approved voucher costs.
To apply or find out more about the Trading Online Voucher Scheme, go to your local enterprise office website. Create a project requirements document and source 3 quotes from different website design companies (including ourselves if you like!). We have worked with multiple small and medium sized businesses in the tourism and hospitality sector using the Trading Online Voucher scheme.