Guide to Website Grants Ireland
LEO Trading Online Voucher – Get up to €2500 in funding!
Need a new website for your business but worried about costs? Don’t worry! There are website grants available for small businesses in Ireland.
To support small Irish businesses to enhance their online presence, a matched funding opportunity of up to €2,500 is now available to eligible businesses through Local Enterprise Offices nationwide.
Who is Eligible?
- Small Irish Businesses with a limited online trading presence
- Up to 10 employees
- Turnover is less than €2m
- Trading for a minimum of 1 year
What can the vouchers be used for?
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Design or upgrade of an e-commerce website (an online store)
- Implementing online payments or booking functions (i.e. Bed & Breakfast room bookings, appointment or tour bookings)
- Customer fulfilment systems
- Internet-related software
- Development of an app/mobile responsive websites (Get a website that’s easily viewed and navigated on all devices including Mobile)
- Online Advertising (may be part of a Voucher implementation, max 30% of total voucher)
If you would like to find out more about the Trading Online Voucher Scheme or a new website for your business, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we can assist you with your project!
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for future tips, offers and competitions!